Quick Links: General Resources | Emergency Funding | Artists and Arts Workers Resources | Small and Mid-Sized Presenter Resources | Additional Resources
APAP is monitoring the spread and impact of the Coronavirus on a daily basis and working with other field leadership organizations to gather information, share resources, and advocate for the field. We highly encourage members to review our resources here, read our member newsletters, and follow APAP on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Looking for information on U.S. federal Coronavirus relief? Visit APAP's dedicated government relief page.
Below are some emergency funding opportunities. We will continue to update this list on a regular basis.Looking for information on U.S. federal Coronavirus relief? Visit APAP's dedicated relief page.
- Emergency Relief Funds Toolkit
- Freelancers Relief Fund supports freelancers impacted by the pandemic.
- Grantmakers in the Arts calls for building deep resilience in arts funding
- Top Foundations Pledge Flexible Funding for Grantees in Wake of COVID-19 Crisis
- Sweet Relief's DONOR-DIRECTED FUND has a limited amount of funds available to be used specifically for musicians and music industry workers affected by the Coronavirus.
- Artist Relief Tree Global Grassroots Fundraiser for Artists Affected by COVID-19
- Broadway Cares COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund
- Council on Foundations list of global response funds and funding opportunities related to COVID-19 relief, including many from community foundations.
- Artist Relief, with generous support from the Mellon Foundation and others, will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19
- Dance/NYC Coronavirus Dance Relief Fund
- TrickleUp: This is an artists helping artists network. If they can get 10,000 subscribers at $10 a month, then every month we can give $10,000 to 10 different artists affected by the COVID-19 cancellations. And every month 10 new artists in need will get $10,000.
- San Francisco Arts Relief Program: The investment is a combination of funding strategies designed to help the arts and culture community through grants and low-interest loans to organizations and working artists most impacted by this crisis.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts: Emergency Grants provide urgent funding ($500-$2,500) for visual and performing artists who incur unexpected or unbudgeted expenses for projects close to completion with committed exhibition or performance dates.
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants:The fund provides one-time cash grants of up to $5,000 to cover expenses caused by one-time, unexpected medical emergencies.
- Change, Inc.: Emergency grants up to $1,000 for artists in all disciplines needing help with rent, medical expenses, utility bills, fire damage, etc.
- Musician's Foundation: Grants typically range in amount from approximately $500-$3,000 for all professional musicians, regardless of their genre or instrument.
- MusiCares: May grant short-term financial assistance for personal or addiction needs that have arisen due to unforeseen circumstances.
Below are some resources that APAP staff has found useful, including teleworking tips, free online classes for networking, resources for parents and more.
Work from Home Resources