APAP COVID-19 pandemic response
Quick Links: Resources | Goverment Relief | Advocacy Efforts | Webinars | Communications
APAP is monitoring the spread and impact of the Coronavirus on a daily basis and working with other field leadership organizations to gather information, share resources, and advocate for the field. We highly encourage members to review our resources here, read our member newsletters, and follow APAP on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
APAP has compiled frequently updated information from across the field to help you navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts on the performing arts, including:
- General Resources, including Emergency Funding, Artists and Arts Workers Resources, Small and Mid-Sized Presenter Resources, and more
- Advocacy Efforts, including Advocacy Alerts and Congressional Action
- Government Relief, focused on U.S. federal relief programs and policies
- Webinars, including APAP webinars, replays, and events from the field
- Communications is a collection of APAP communications around these issues.
Additionally, you may find these other resources helpful at this time:
We know this is a very difficult time for our industry, so we are trying to offer some light by leaning into what we do best as a field of artists and creatives.
To that end, APAP created this “Creative Responses” playlist featuring APAP members (or artists on on member rosters), staff and board members and their creative responses to COVID-19, showing how we are coping and processing this unique time.