Artist Access: An introductory membership opportunity for artists
In this pilot initiative, we're offering an access point to all things APAP with a one-year introductory membership, expressly for individual, self-represented artists who are new to APAP.
Year-round membership benefits
The Artist Access membership offers qualified artists the opportunity to get to know about APAP and to take advantage of our year-round benefits and services, including:
- APAP Job Bank
- APAP Membership Directory
- Inside Arts magazine
- Spotlights newsletter
- Professional development opportunities
- and more
APAP|NYC 2019 conference special offer
This pilot membership gives artists access to a unique program at the annual conference, including:
- A discounted registration rate ($450)
- A specialized conference track
- Personalized mentoring from a seasoned field professional to help you make the most of your APAP|NYC experience
- Eligible to purchase showcase listings (Note: this conference registration type is not eligible to purchase an EXPO Hall Booth).
We invite all self-represented, professional artists who meet these qualifications to apply for this special pilot membership. A candidate must meet the following qualifications in order to apply:
- Be an artist working professionally in the performing arts touring and presenting industry
- Have not previously been an organizational member of APAP
- Have not previously attended the APAP|NYC conference a full registrant
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants are asked to submit a short artist statement (200 words or less) explaining how this membership will help you evolve professionally, what you hope to accomplish in your first year of membership and (if applicable) your goals for the upcoming APAP|NYC conference. Please have that prepared before you begin the application, and be ready to upload or copy and paste into the application.
Questions? Please call our team at 202-833-2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.