Artist Access: A special membership opportunity designed exclusively for artists
APAP’s Artist Access membership program offers an access point to all things APAP with an introductory $100 membership and a $450 conference rate, expressly for individual, self-represented artists who are new to APAP*.
Year-round membership benefits
The Artist Access membership offers qualified artists the opportunity to get to know about APAP and to take advantage of our year-round benefits and services for $100, including:
- APAP Job Bank
- APAP Membership Directory
- Inside Arts magazine
- Spotlights newsletter
- Professional development opportunities
- and more
Hear from current Artist Access members on the benefits of joining APAP and attending APAP|NYC.
APAP|NYC 2020 special conference registration
Artist Access members are able to register for APAP|NYC 2020 at a special conference rate of $450 and take advantage of several other special services including:
- Specialized conference track(s) for artists
- Personalized mentoring from a seasoned field professional to help you make the most of your APAP|NYC experience
- Eligible to purchase showcase listings (Note: this conference registration type is not eligible to purchase an EXPO Hall Booth).
We invite all self-represented, professional artists who meet these qualifications to apply for this special membership. A candidate must meet the following qualifications in order to apply:
- Be an artist working professionally in the performing arts touring and presenting industry
- Have not previously been an organizational member of APAP
- Have not previously attended the APAP|NYC conference as a full registrant
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants are asked to submit a short artist statement (200 words or less) explaining how this membership will help you evolve professionally, what you hope to accomplish during your membership term, and (if applicable) your goals for the upcoming APAP|NYC conference. We recommend you have your artist statement prepared before you begin the application process and be ready to upload or copy and paste your statement into the application.
Questions? Please call our team at 202.833.2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Have not previously been a member of APAP in one of our organizational membership categories.