Why join APAP?
Quick Links: Join APAP | Membership Types | Membership Benefits | Renew Membership | Membership Directory | Artists Roster| I Am APAP
Why join APAP? Here are 5 ways we help you survive and thrive.
Not just an annual conference, APAP is living more fully in our service mission than ever before and working hard to help the field build back stronger and prepare for a more sustainable, collective future where we all thrive.
Our strength is our membership. Join our community today by becoming a member! Plus, we have just extended our “no barriers” flexible membership dues through June 2022, so if you join now, you could enjoy up to two years of membership at a lower rate.
Here are the many ways you can survive and thrive through APAP:
- APAP connects you to your peers through ongoing networking and affinity groups, monthly members-only check-ins, and online tools.
- APAP helps you grow by providing funding opportunities, professional development, the APAP Livestreaming Calendar and the APAP Job Bank.
- APAP keeps you informed about APAP programs and services through our bi-weekly membership newsletter and through timely advocacy alerts, urgent field updates, and more.
- APAP gives you access to the greatest community of performing arts professionals through our annual conference and year-round opportunities.
- Plus, your membership dues directly underwrites APAP’s work advocating for and supporting the field, as we safely reopen and as we build back better.
Not ready to join but still want to learn more about APAP? Sign up for APAPreview, APAP's monthly non-member newsletter!
Sign Up for APAPreview
Presenter (facility or organization that presents artists): $300 and up
Artist/Agent/Manager (artist/agent or manager who receives revenue from touring, producing or commissioning of art): $300 and up
Support (non-profit entity that does not present performing arts or pay artist fees): $475
Vendor (company that provides goods to artists/arts organizations): $450
Consultant (company that provides consulting services to artists/arts organizations): $450
Individual Performing Arts Professional (student, associate, emeritus, emerging arts leader): $100
Artist Access (self-represented, individual artist who has never previously purchased a full membership: $100
Read more about membership types