APAP is here to help you navigate your conference experience. We look forward to welcoming you!
Outlined below are the steps you need to take in order to attend APAP's annual conference and take advantage of what APAP|NYC has to offer, including exhibiting and showcasing.
- First, you must become a member of APAP to attend APAP|NYC.
- Next, each individual from your organization must register for APAP|NYC.
Whether you are brand new to APAP or in need of a refresher, APAP hosts four webinars designed for first-time attendees, showcasers, exhibitors and new APAP members, so that you can get the most out of the APAP|NYC conference.
Register now for the APAP|NYC 2020 webinars. All are welcome and pre-registration is encouraged!
You must be an APAP member and full conference registrant (see above under "how to attend") in order to purchase a booth in the EXPO Hall. (Artist Access, student registrants, board track registrants, and one-day registrants are not eligible to purchase a booth.)
A few important notes:
- You must register for the conference at least one business day*** before you intend to buy your booth.
- Booths are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and through a tiered system based the number of consecutive years of your organization has exhibited at APAP|NYC.
- There are three EXPO Hall floors. You can view the floors plans in advance to help you select your booth location.
- In addition to purchasing the booth itself, you can purchase electricity, internet and additional booth badges.
***APAP’s registration vendor is currently transitioning our EXPO Hall booth registration system to a new platform. Due to this process, our vendor must officially verify your conference registration before you can purchase a booth. The vendor can only verify your conference registration during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Pacific Time). Please note: Our vendor is on the West Coast.
EXPO Hall Information
You must be an APAP member and a full conference registrant (see above under "how to attend") in order to showcase at APAP|NYC and purchase an APAP|NYC showcase listing. (Student registrants, board track registrants, and one-day registrants are not eligible to showcase or purchase a showcase listing.)
A few important notes:
- A showcase listing is $75 and appears in the printed APAP|NYC Program and Showcase Listing Guide (when published by the November 15, 2019 deadline), in the online showcase database, and on the APAP|NYC mobile app.
- All showcasing at APAP|NYC is independently produced by APAP members. APAP does not curate showcases.
- You must secure your own venue for your showcase and consider additional costs associated with showcasing.
The official hotels of APAP|NYC are the New York Hilton Midtown and the Sheraton New York Times Square. The only way to book a room with the special discounted APAP rate is use the unique links on our website.
There is so much happening at APAP|NYC! Be sure to explore the website for all of the conference opportunities available to registered attendees.
- Schedule-at-a-glance: Get a snapshot of all of the events at APAP|NYC.
- Pre-conference activities: Arrive early to take advantage of professional development intensives and peer networking.
- Application-based programs: Deepen your engagement with your performing arts colleagues.
- Advertising and sponsorship: Learn about ways to promote your organization and your artists.
- Deadlines: Be sure to review important dates so you don’t miss out.
We’re here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.372.3950.