Work with APAP
Jobs at APAP
The Association of Performing Arts Presenters seeks qualified candidates for the following positions:
Internships at APAP
The Association of Performing Arts Presenters internship program is designed to provide meaningful learning opportunities and on-the-job experience to undergraduate and graduate students with an interest in the performing arts and/or arts administration. The APAP internship program is made up of two components: 50% departmental support and 50% project-based which allows interns to customize their experience dependent upon their skills and interests. Interns will also have the opportunity to present his/her project to the full staff upon completion.
APAP interns receive a one-year complimentary membership to APAP with the opportunity to take advantage of the student registration rate at the APAP|NYC conference. Successful interns may also request a letter of recommendation from a senior level staff member of APAP, and if applicable, interns can receive college credit for the internship. A modest stipend is also available to those who complete the full internship program.
How to Apply
- Review the full Guidelines and online application to collect all requested information in advance.
- Prepare an updated resume and cover letter (should outline project idea).
- Submit information and materials through the online application by the deadline (note: applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis so those interested should apply early):
- Summer Internships (June-August 2017) - deadline has passed
- Fall Internships (September-December 2016) - deadline to apply: Friday, July 29, 2016
APAP 2015 Summer Interns